Thursday, November 19, 2009

Proper Grasp

I am consumed completely. Movement and ideas are forming in my head or being exercised in my mind at all times. My thoughts, my goals, almost everything cycles through my head and tries to come out as expression. I'm thinking all the time. Thinking of how to interpret. All that affects me changes what I listen to. The music I listen to is always trying to be converted into patterns, concepts, unfamiliar sounds, how the way an artist lingers on a word that I can try to convey.

Weird sounds you don't catch until after listening repeatedly or intently come out. Hearing the song as a whole or in parts. The moment something clicks into the song of a video I've seen twenty times is just indescribable. Especially because you see more of what someone else was trying to connect.

Feels like I get it. But, there's still a lot more.

-steeng.

No comments:

Post a Comment